Sunday, September 28, 2014

Post 18; Leaky Pea Soup and fall family fun




"If you have the pea soup, make sure you eat it before it eats you."
Dre Head warning in the film Prisoner of Azkaban.




I'm not sure where the time is going I can't believe September and mofo are nearly over. Which is pretty sad I've really enjoyed this, and didn't make nearly as regular or as many posts as I wished but That's life and I have a plan in store for next year that will hopefully  work a bit better. I do plan to keep blogging after mofo though Harry Potter will take a back seat as I have some lifestyle and wellness changes planned for the month of October. 

I'm not sharing a recipe for the pea soup it was "meh" totally edible but nothing special. It needs work. Our weather is AMAZING I'm talking in the 80s! Off to enjoy it a recipe post later tonight.





















No comments:

Post a Comment