Friday, September 4, 2015

MoFo day 4; Weird food combinations.


Day 4 weird food combinations.  I have to be honest I’ve had a super hard time trying to think of my weird food combinations that I love. This was the best idea I had. I even asked my dad, Jeremy and the girls what I eat that's weird Jeremy suggested this meal.
 My Dad said:" Pretty much everything I mean you make breakfast sausages using mainly oatmeal. It tastes great, but it's not normal."
The girls said: "Nothing seems weird anymore. We are used to it."
So here it is my weird lunch: ½ cup rice cooked, 1/3 of a can of kidney beans that I toss with a few shakes of tamari and nutritional yeast. A bunch of raw celery sliced, 1 large tomato diced, and the juice of one lemon.  Super simple not that crazy but I really love it and it’s not your normal all American lunch … except in our home ;)




1 comment: